Thursday 19 December 2019

EFLC ICENHANCER 2.1 DOWNLOAD

I also tried using the iceconfig tool and that doesn't change anything in-game either. Anyone any bright ideas for fixing this lighting bug mentioned above?? I hope someone creates a user guide describing what each section controls. Here's a shot taken using iCEnhancer 2. Ninjuh, does the game crash at all or do you have to force it to close when it keeps repeating the loading screens? When I disable the sky texture it's slightly better but it's still not correct. eflc icenhancer 2.1

Uploader: Bazilkree
Date Added: 1 May 2007
File Size: 44.8 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 95038
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





You must log in or sign up to reply here. KrzYsieKJul 25, I also tried using the iceconfig tool and that doesn't change anything in-game either.

eflc icenhancer 2.1

Edit your settings in the config tool to whatever the recommended ones are. Anyway around that without disabling UAC? Your name or email address: It must be related to something in iCE 3.

eflc icenhancer 2.1

RestlessAug 6, Great patch, thank you. One problem however is now I don't get steam overlay in-game. There's also link for textures including great road textures by DKT70 Changes: No, it's just an annoying side effect.

Besides killing performance they make it look gimmicky. To make sure I don't get bugs caused by permission problems when I install mods, I make sure to edit each file's permissions to run as icenhancdr.

What's up with that? Do you mean that it's just too dark to play? This might be more helpful.

GTA 4 iCEnhancer mod version 2.1 released, GTA games super cheap in Steam sale

Point the above comparison out on the Facebook page. Einige Geodaten dieser Seite werden von geonames. There was a patch released yesterday that was supposed icdnhancer "fix" some of the lighting issues people are experiencing with 3. This site uses cookies. There's probably a way around it somewhere online, but I haven't looked.

eflc icenhancer 2.1

I have only one question: I'm just surprised at how wrong it looks. I've looked but I haven't found any active threads discusssing iCEnhancer 3.

No, create an account now. That's the same fix I use and it works great. I hope someone creates a user guide describing what each section controls.

(EFLC) ENB with icenhancer - GTA IV & LCPDFR Support -

Juli um 5: Zuletzt bearbeitet von AssaultShaker ; Maybe someone could donate a 'copy' icdnhancer EFLC to him. I'm using iCEnchancer 2. I just don't get how some people have installed it and aren't having this issue. Zuletzt bearbeitet von aeidios ; I tried it but it didn't fix the lighting at night for me, which is still way too bright. And when I say "different" I mean broken.

No comments:

Post a Comment