Wednesday 25 December 2019

DOWNLOAD JOHN GAISAH MP3

Osorou ku Toun Nakatalib. Newer Post Older Post Home. Boros Kopongukaban Introduction It is with great pleasure that I present to you this page devoted to the language of my native ancestors, the Kadazan Dusun folk of the North Borneo. Panau Dahai Dii Akak. This might be just any page that you can find in the internet, but this is the small thing that I could do to contribute. john gaisah mp3

Uploader: Taukasa
Date Added: 22 December 2014
File Size: 63.50 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 65558
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





The lyrics displayed in this blog are from different sources. Gzisah Copyright belongs to their respective Owner. Newer Post Older Post Home. Support our local industry! He died on August 11, due to a road accident. Rubat Ku Dika Au Oboros.

Therefore there's no guarantee on the accuracy of the lyrics, thus it would be a great help if you could leave comments.

Osorou ku Toun Nakatalib. To anyone who wants to request a lyric, please do, I'll try my best to find it. To those who didn't, try to enjoy: Muli-uli Tagadon dot Sawo. Let's keep this language live within our souls through music.

john gaisah mp3

I didn't write any of these songs. The late John Gaisah is Sabah music legend. Upus Ku Dika Au Gina. Thanks for your understanding.

john gaisah mp3

If you do, please leave your comment or send an e-mail to borneo. Norikot nodi bulan lima.

Download John Gaisah -Tanak--JUARA SINDING ' 70 SABAH - MP3

Dear tambalut singers, I am humbly asking for your permission to post the lyrics of your songs in this blog. Many of the new generation nowadays know little about the languages. Ingaton Noh Boros Ku Ngai. All these lyrics are for entertainment and Promotional Purpose Only: To everybody who understands the song, enjoy!

Namot Ku Do Poinpasi. I hope I can contribute in any way, to place, to grow and to keep the interest of the young generation to learn and understand more of our Kadus Languages.

John Gaisah Toptracks

Some were taken from the singer's website, others were from various forums, websites and blogs and some were obtained by self-listening to the songs. This might be just any page that you can find in the internet, but this is the small thing that I could do to contribute. Disclaimer I didn't write any of these songs.

john gaisah mp3

If you are a true blogger, then I know you will. It is with great pleasure that I present to you this page devoted to the language of my native ancestors, the Kadazan Dusun folk of the North Borneo. If there are gaidah lyrics that are prohibited to be displayed, please kindly let me be informed, and I will remove them.

Panau Dahai Dii Akak. Logupon ku romou ku. Dear tambalut bloggers, I t would be much appreciated if you could give me some credit for the lyrics that you have copied from this blog. Boros Kopongukaban Introduction It is with great pleasure that I present to you this page devoted to the language of my native ancestors, the Kadazan Dusun folk of the North Borneo.

I did not gain any benefit from these lyrics.

No comments:

Post a Comment